Monday, June 29, 2009

Happy Birthday Aunt Tia!

Yvette is spending her birthday on a trip with her friend Ilana in Croatia. For those of you who need a little brushing up on your geography, Croatia is very near Italy.

She has been in touch over email. She was wondering if her new niece/nephew was going to arrive on her birthday! That would be exciting. She made it there safely and is spending today and the next couple of days on the island of Korcula.
She said so far it has been amazing there. Here is a little history about where she is at. I asked her to send me a photo if she could. I'm guessing her access to internet is quite limited - so that's okay. If I get one, I'll post it asap. In the meantime, I wanted to let her know we were thinking of her today and miss her.

2 comments:

  1. Oooo... I have some connections to that part of the world; my aunt lived in Bosnia- Herzegovina for a while, 1/4 of my ancestors are from Italy, and I reallllllly want to go check out that part of the world. I hear Hungary is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really beautiful. What a lovely blog. Your daughter is lovely, and all of the photos are fun to look at.

    ReplyDelete