I vote for Iris for a girl! Funny, I was just thinking recently about what a pleasure the old-fashioned flower names are - as soon as she's old enough to know what an iris is, there will be a little memory-jolt of beauty and color in her mind every time someone says her name! And how green! I vote for Iris (unless I can talk you into Moon-unit). Love, Susan Weber
Well-I LOVE the names Camille and Adeline....not sure on a boy's name. The name Elliot would make me always want to "phone home" (but at least the baby's initials wouldn't be ET!!!) I vote for Jonah.... Love, Aunt Les
Elliot is in the lead for our boy. We're still struggling with the girl - getting closer. This time I almost want to see what the baby looks like and then name her. We'll find out soon enough.
I like Oliver for a boy... The Scooby Doo fan in me is voting for Daphne, but Iris is a beautiful name...
ReplyDeleteI vote for Iris for a girl! Funny, I was just thinking recently about what a pleasure the old-fashioned flower names are - as soon as she's old enough to know what an iris is, there will be a little memory-jolt of beauty and color in her mind every time someone says her name! And how green! I vote for Iris (unless I can talk you into Moon-unit). Love, Susan Weber
ReplyDeleteWell-I LOVE the names Camille and Adeline....not sure on a boy's name. The name Elliot would make me always want to "phone home" (but at least the baby's initials wouldn't be ET!!!) I vote for Jonah....
ReplyDeleteLove, Aunt Les
Elliot is in the lead for our boy. We're still struggling with the girl - getting closer. This time I almost want to see what the baby looks like and then name her. We'll find out soon enough.
ReplyDelete