Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Day 2

Everyone is doing well. Elliot likes to sleep and eat and his respiration rate has come down to normal. Jackie and Northway family came for a visit today! More pics here:

http://decrette.no-ip.info/gallery2/v/2009/

6 comments:

  1. What does Jackie think about all of this?

    David

    ReplyDelete
  2. She was JUST chanting about Mr. David this morning at breakfast! I guess she likes the new baby too, since he's a boy - Paul

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to hear things are going well. I am making your granola recipe today; I'm psyched!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh! He's a cutie! Congratulations!
    Glad to hear everyone's doing well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So...I accosted Paul at the Farmer's Market this morning! Poor guy didn't even know who I was until I introduced myself! But Jamie and I got to take a peek at Elliot - what a handsome little guy. Paul said you were going to Art in the Park...we saw lots of other folks, but missed seeing you. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good to hear the news. Congratulation from Cologne, Paul R.

    ReplyDelete